Tuesday, February 12, 2008

cool stuff by friends, ect ect

some pictures of my pointy white face can be seen taking part in a charity exhibition in brighton:
go look!

- im currently working on some smaller canvases, to sell online, so keep checking back for updates!
Theyre going to be peices that have emerged in some ways shapes and forms by my previous entry- the heartbreak stuff.

-Ive also been hard at work designing my tattoo. Im scared cos im a tattoo virgin, but Im so utterly besotted with my design (its a sleeve design based around an aya kato peice and alphonse muchas) that Im obsessing about it. So rest assured any work I sell will go straight into my big fat tattoo fund. :) Id post a picture but Id rather wait until its started.

- also, go take a look at thepolaroidpress. its cool.

kate
xo

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cheers for the link lass, looking forward to seeing the tattoo design. Also, loving the Death by Soup image in the Brighton link.