Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Meltdown!

Oh dear....its been a bit quiet here cos Ive had to erase my hard drive and reinstall everything.
*sigh*
On the upside, and rather oddly, its meant Ive had a literal cleansing of ideas and half-finished art, as the only stuff I had backed up was old finished pieces. I think it may even have been just the kick I needed to get me thinking fresh thoughts and trying new things.

Starting work on a new painting this week, as well as a super new collaborative thing called Milk&Sugar- right now its just a lil facebook group of a few artist friends, but the idea is to have everyone do something in their chosen medium, that fits in with a different weekly theme- hopefully this will blossom into something and have a website and all that malarkey.
We've started it as a place for slightly more up and coming artists/writers/photographers ect to get a bit of inspiration from others, and also a way of getting our stuff seen.
Check it out eh?

Ive also been helping out with the design and marketing of a friends' massage company. Heres the flyer I made for them:



Meanwhile, back to the great big reinstall...

No comments: