Monday, May 11, 2009

More 'Remnants' up on etsy, + Bat For Lashes painting

My 'Remnants' series continues, and I've just this minute added a few more items to my etsy shop.
They are all handmade by me from found, unwanted and specially sourced items like feathers, bird wings and other random things.

Things like these items:





Other news:

Good news for those out there who liked my painting of Bat For Lashed I was commissioned to do for The Brighton Source magazine...I will be putting it up for sale on my etsy page very VERY soon.
If youre interested in getting a print, please email me and let me know. katekamikaze@hotmail.co.uk
If I receive enough requests, I may look into getting some high quality prints done, for a smaller price than for the original painting.
Here's a photo of the original painting:



Kate
xo

No comments: