Tuesday, May 5, 2009

New fascinator

Lots of news! Firstly:



More to come...



All moved into my new place now, and its lovely. It's weird getting used to living with 5 other people when Im stuck in my loner ways, but I think Ill get the hang of it pretty quickly. Creative household too, so lots of exciting music and sounds and sights coming from all around.

A few tweaks to the Amanda Palmer bag design idea...



Plus my cover for The Brighton Source has been reprinted on the letters page:



Currently starting work on more erotic story illustrations...always fun to do!

Also, I will be exhibiting and selling paintings, crafts and other random bits at an Open House alternative and gothic craft market on the 30th May at the good old Caroline of Brunswick in Brighton.
More news on that when it comes in :)

Kate

No comments: